Wednesday 29 August 2018

Wedding

Hello All

I'm sharing today a wedding card I made for my husbands best friends son, now that's a mouthful...lol
We had a lovely time at the wedding but couldn't believe the weather luckily the rain came later in the day so didn't affect the photo's.


Theres a good selection of dies that I've used, Presscut, Sue Wilson,Tonic and Heartfelt Creations.
Took a bit of figuring out to get my squares layered up to get the effect I wanted but got there in the end. So I repeated that on another card that I'll share later for a 25th Anniversary.
I also made a gift wallet to match.



As always thanks for your visit it is much appreciated x

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali the card and gift wallet are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

What a beautiful wedding card Ali, a real keepsake for the happy couple.

B x

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card and matching gift card Ali. Look forward to seeing the other one! Shabneez x

Stampsnob. said...

That is an impressive number of dies and you aced it ……...Lis

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super wedding card Ali … love the colours you have used very delicate colours … I have a wedding card to make for my husbands niece at the end of September … gotta get my thinking cap on for that one lol … hope you are well … I don't know where the weeks go … I am not ready for the winter yet tho … have a great rest of the week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful set, love the card and your flowers are gorgeous. Emmax

Alison59 said...

WOW stunning, well done :-)

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card and gift valet Ali, such a beautiful designs and pretty flowers x

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely card I want you to know sending prayers for Andrews brother ………….Lis