Wednesday 13 June 2018

Husband

Hello All

We are doing so well with the weather, we had lst week off  so have been doing some jobs in the garden. We usually go away these two weeks but hubby having replacement lenses in his eyes so no holiday for me until I go away with my sisters in September. Hubby is off  this week as well but I was a bit late and someone else booked the days.

On Monday I woke up and looked at the clock it said 6.45 so I thought I might as well get up as the alarm goes off at 6.55 anyway, so gets in the shower and washes my hair, then shouts my husband who replies it's only 6.15....what a plonker no chance of going back to bed as my hair was obviously very wet!

It was also hubby's birthday on Thursday, we had a lovely day, we went to Bourton on the Water but less woffle...lol here's the card I made.


Here is a recent picture of Frankie who has really settled in.


As always thanks for your visit, I really do appreciate it!

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card that you made for your husband. I hope he had a happy birthday. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Fabby card Ali and glad hubby had a lovely birthday :-)

Aw Frankie is stunning >^-^<

brenda said...

Always like monochromatic cards Ali, so smart. Frankie is growing and look quite in charge of things.

B x

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card for your hubby. What a lovely photo of Frankie x

Stampsnob. said...

Okay all I can see because he is so beautiful is Frankie . So I had to go back and see Andys lovely card . Glad he had a good day

Wendy said...

Fabulous birthday card for Hubby & gorgeous photo of Frankie too.
Wendy x

EmmaT said...

What a fantastic male design, love the layout. Oh Frankie is sooooo gorgeous, he looks lovely and soft. One of my furry girls Jess has a poorly foot this week so hopping along on 3 legs, but being good taking her medication! Emmax

Shabneez said...

Stunning card. I do love reading a good blog story. Yours did make me smile. Shabneez x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Ali … love your hubbys card … hope he had a great birthday … ones body clock is most annoying sometimes when you just want a lay in isn't it lol … love that snap shot of Frankie looks like he is very comfy lol … hope all is well … happy crafting and love sandy xx