Wednesday 1 November 2017

Baby Card

Hello All

We have a bit of a nip in the air don't we, does that mean winter in here?

One of my nieces asked to go to a baby shower with her, I've never been to one and didn't know what sort of card to make or what to expect AND she didn't give me a lot of notice in fact it was just a week but I did know it was going to be a boy.

I don't do quick cards( it doesn't come naturally....lol) but managed to come up with this after spending a few hours on pinterest and was really happy how it turned out.

The image is a digi called Bambino, the papers are LOTV with a few dies and a Martha Stewart Punch.


Thanks for your visit, really appreciate it.

7 comments:

brenda said...

I think it does Ali - Winter I mean. Looks like a perfect card for the Baby Shower.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning baby card that image is adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Amazing card :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card for your niece....love the sweet image and pretty papers...Joolsx

Shabneez said...

Awwwww such a cute image Ali. I do love making baby cards, like you it takes me time too. Love your creation! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, i don't do quick cards either, my brain needs plenty of thinking time! lol Emma x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... what an adorable little baby card ... love that little baby image ... I must admit I spend hours on pinterest lol ... have a great week ... its flippen freezing down here in Waterlooville ... happy crafting and love sandy xx