Wednesday 5 August 2015

Butterflies

Hello again, hope you are all well. 

What's up with the weather, this time last week we were tempted to put the heating on at work and this week it's been a bit hot.

So on to this weeks card, I've used a chloe stamp for the butterflies and then stamped onto acetate and  cut the butterflies out,the flower stamp is a Sheena Douglas with a bit of glitter. 
Not sure of the recipient yet, my niece will be 21 in October and she likes purple so I may add 21 and us it....we'll see.


Thanks for your visit, I really do appreciate it.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Alison59 said...

Oh wow this is stunning :-)

Stampsnob. said...

She will like this pretty purple The image is really nice and the layout perfect...........Lis

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ali, I love the image and such a pretty design.
Sue xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, love the stamps :o)
Jackie xx

Scrapthology said...

This is so pretty and if your niece is the recipient I know she'll love it.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the stamps are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

really pretty, love the butterfly design

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card....such a pretty stamp and colour....Joolsx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little flutterbye card ... just love it love the purple too ... well done ... sorry I am late in hopping about again ... and thank you so much for visiting my blog ...hope you have had a good weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Herbaholic said...

It's gorgeous Ali, love butterflies and glitter :) Debs x

Angela said...

This really is pretty, love the colour x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a gorgeous card I love the butterflies. Hugs Jackie