Thursday 26 June 2014

25th Anniversary

Hello bloggers

It's been a few weeks since I blogged,we've been away on a fab holiday to Kefalonia, we tried sailing for the first time and really enjoyed it. The first boat we had, had very small living quarters but the second boat was real luxury, however I have told my husband that next time (if there is a next time) it will only be for a week and then a beach week as I found it exhausting chasing the wind ...lol

My card this week is for my sister's 25th wedding anniversary, it has been made a while but I couldn't blog it in case she peeped.


As always thanks for your visit.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a pretty card, love the design and I am sure your sister loved it. I hate sailing as I get very sea sick even with tablets so am going to stay a land lubber. Love Alison xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Ali, love the pretty design.
Glad you enjoyed your holiday.
Wendy xx

gillnstu said...

a lovely card, so pretty, hope she liked it, glad you had a good holiday, back to crafting now though xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card x

Stampsnob. said...

Your sister will be pleased it is beautiful............Lis

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card Ali ... and yes I am sure your sister loved it too ... glad you had a great holiday ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jackie T said...

What a fantastic card. I bet your sister loved it. Hugs Jackie

applejack cards by sue said...

Mornin' Ali, such an elegant card, very very pretty. I glad you had a good holiday - now you will need another to rest from the last.

crafty-stamper said...

glad you enjoyed your holiday-never tried sailing-a beautiful cas but very elegant card love the embossing
carol x

Lizzies said...

Fabulous anniversary card, I keep talking myself out of these dies but you keep talking me into buying them! lol. Just hopping by.

Unknown said...

Hi Ali, I've never heard of Kefalonia but am so glad you had a good time. Love the card. Maddy x

Denise Fletcher said...

Lovely card!