Wednesday 10 October 2018

Funny story!

Hello all

I've had a great week off work, haven't done much just relaxed and crafted.

My husband dropped it on my again (Thursday) that we going to an Evening Reception on Friday. The little card below was already made lucky for me..lol anyway I ask him the couples name, I only know his name he says OK say I what's he's last name, can't remember he says.
So I have a brain wave and phone the hotel and explain the situation. They tell me her name is Sarah so feeling chuffed I write the card. 
Arrive at reception to find out the brides name is LISA!

The card returned home with me, not sure the inside can be saved.....we've laughed quite a bit!






Thanks for visiting, really appreciate it!





7 comments:

Alison59 said...

Oh no!!! But it's a beautiful card Ali :-)

Jackie T said...

Oh boy Ali what a pickle. The card is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

That is priceless
Best to have said "the happy couple "

Watching the hurricane not even a drop of rain here
I have a show tomorrow ( indoor)

brenda said...

You little story made me smile Ali, but what a shame such a pretty card remained unopened.

B x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and design. Well did giggle a little at the name mix up, its shame though as i bet this would be the best card the couple received. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Gorgeous card Ali - your story certainly made me smile! Shabneez x

Herbaholic said...

It's a gorgeous card Ali, thanks to my husband I've been sending xmas cards to some neighbours over the road with both their names wrong. When I moved in with hubby I asked neighbours names and he told me and I believed him lol! They have been lovely about it though, I was mortified when I found out that I'd been getting their names wrong for 9 years lol! Love & Hugs - Debs xxx