Wednesday 11 April 2018

Friend

Hello 

The weather is still awful, looking out of our window you would think it was November not April......


My card today was for a crafty friend at craft club.

The die is Crafters Companion, the flower stamp was a freebie, the butterflies are Inkylicious and the greeting is a SU stamp.

I apologies if my blog visits are a bit intermittent but I have problems with my laptop and waiting for a replacement.



As always thanks for your visit, really do appreciate it x

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your card is gorgeous your friend is going to love it. I hope your laptop gets sorted out soon. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Love the flowers emerging from the corner; so bright and cheery on the dull, grey, rainy days :-)

Stampsnob. said...

She should love this card. I do .......Lis

Wendy said...

So beautiful, love your butterfly border.
Wendy x

Shabneez said...

Loving the colourways on this beautiful creation Ali. Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card Ali, love the yellow, it brightens up the grey days. Hope you can sort a laptop soon. Emmax

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali ... love your little flutterby card ... and I am sure your crafty friend loved it too ... hope you get your lappy sorted ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card....beautiful image...bet your friend love it...Joolsx

Herbaholic said...

Such a pretty card the colours are lush! Hugs - Debs xxx