Thursday 21 September 2017

Hi All

This must be the quickest card I've ever made. Only forgot my nephew's birthday and I've not forgotten in over 30 years. 
It was Monday, so I got home made a card (it's probably missing a bit of finesse) and dropped it round the same evening so technically it wasn't late.... 

That's what making Christmas cards does to you....lol

Woodware stamp and promarkers and tried to use colours of his fav footie team




Thanks for your visit, I really do appreciate it!

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card I love that stamp. I bet your nephew loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Super card - and delivered on time lol ;-)))

Wendy said...

Fabulous male card
Wendy xx

Alizabethy said...

You've made a great card there!

Shabneez said...

Super card for your nephew and you know what, sometimes the best cards turn out to be the last minute ones! Shabneez x

Angela said...

It's a fabulous card, hope he liked it x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card for your nephew Ali...great image....Joolsx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic male card, esp as made in a hurry. Emma