Wednesday 22 March 2017

Get Well Sister Dearest

Hi All

I 'd like to share a card I made for my sister, she lives in Kos Greece and has had a hip replacement.

The only problem being it never arrived, I also sent a magazine (separate parcel)  and I feel really annoyed, the mag cost me £10 and the post was £5 and that never arrived either.

 Not sure which end the problem is but I know our Post Office isn't what it used to be, sorry if that offends anyone who works or knows someone that works in the Post Office but that is how I feel.

Anyway moan over, I used Brushos and Inkylicious stamps and a Phill Martin sentiment.

Hope you like it sister dearest xxxx


As always thanks for your visit.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Alison59 said...

How awful that they didn't arrive :-@
This is so beautiful and I hope your sis recovers quickly x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card. It is such a shame that it never arrived it would have cheered your sister up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janis said...

Beautiful card Ali such a shame she never got it, sounds like their post is as bad as Spain's xx

Wendy said...

Such a shame your Sister didn't receive, it's so gorgeous!
Wendy xx

Herbaholic said...

Sorry to hear that your pressie and card to your sister didn't arrive Ali, its a lovely card. I call them Royal Fail these days, sending anything is very hit and miss. It could turn up still, I got a parcel last year it took months to et to me and went via Scotland, it was sent from Manchester not far from me lol! Hugs - Debs xxx

Stampsnob. said...

Not fair she should have received this pretty card and her mag while recovering I do hope she is doing well ........Lis

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Shame about the missing post Ali....such a pretty card...love the background....Joolsx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi ali ... just popping by to say hello ... just love your little get well soon card and sorry to hear your dear sister didn't receive it also the card magazine they are not cheap to buy and then the postage on top ... that's really not on isit ?? ...but at least she can see it on line ... hope she is making a speedy recovery ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Alizabethy said...

How frustrating - such a lovely card too!

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card Ali, shame it never arrived. Shabneez x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, so disappointing that it got lost in the post

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and colours, shame it didn't arrive as would surely have cheered her up. Its so annoying when we are paying a small fortune to post items that they never arrive. Emma