Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Tiled Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

Long time no post....lol

Today's card was created using a technique from a mag, creating a tile effect.

 I love how it turned out. I'm in the process of making a Christmas Card with the same technique.

I'm quite heavy handed so to protect my grouting line I used artist gum, then stamped and inked it. Made sure the inks were dry before rubbing the gum off and used versamark and clear embossing powder a couple of time.


As always thanks for your visit!

Photobucket
Ali's signature

10 comments:

  1. Ooh how original. Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautiful . I will be trying this ..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - love the technique you've used. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the design.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I have a pot of drawing gum but haven't used it yet. Loved the tile idea so will have to try this one out x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Ali, your design is so effective.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card...what a great design....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card love the silhouette stamps and great tile technique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab! Saw the technique in one of the card mags a little while back and thought about trying it, then I forgot, you just reminded me. Great tip re the artist gum Ali, will keep it in mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx