Today's card was a bit hit and miss.
I'd seen this technique and wanted to try it but the stencil I chose was completely wrong, it was too intricate, it worked really nice with just the inks it was when I added the paste and removed the stencil, the paste bled underneath and when I added the beads they stuck every flippin where and there should have been some clear space in between but on the bright side the colour turned out amazing.
So it worked out better than expected but not as good as I wanted.
I think next time leave the stencil on and then add the beads and find some way to save the beads stuck to the stencil....lol
P.S I can't post it either it's turned out a bit heavy, so I might give it to my sister.
As always thanks for your visit.