Wednesday, 21 October 2015

MIL Christmas

Hello everyone

I 'm just sharing my first christmas card of 2015, it's for my MIL.
I got the inspiration from this lovely blog here.
It's using the free die from Crafter's Companion mag and a Poppystamps Die that I've had for ages and never used (if I knew how to insert an embarrassed face I would) and found that I really liked the die after I'd put it together. I've glittered around the edges just to add a little sparkle...
it is a Christmas card after all...lol



Thank you for your visit, I really do appreciate...
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. You can't beat Poinsettias for a real Christmas feel Ali and the look very pretty against the delicate die cut background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Ali, your poinsettias are beautiful and I love the elegant design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Ali, stunning card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh superb card, the poinsettia is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky MIL this is beautiful Ali Very special...............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, your MIL is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I have this die too so you have inspired me to use it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning love it. Just hopping by. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card.....your MIL...will love it....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...