Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Botanical Rose


Hi everyone

I thought I better get this post done before our internet goes down again,
 it's been on and off all week,a real pain....

 So I was making this card for a lady whose party we are attending on Friday but my  husband and his big mouth...lol suggested I make the husbands card for his wife, not giving me much time as usual (as I've said many times before I don't make quick cards) so I had to adapt my card to suit and use a card from my stash for us to give.
.... not very happy about it.

The recipe is spellbinders dies and a new purchase, Botanical Rose and Classic Leaf from Heartfelt Creations. I will definitely need to get the die to match the classic leaf as it was a pain to cut by hand. 




As always thanks so much for your visit.....

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This is glorious Ali and the flowers looks stunning in the variegated colours against the lattice background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali this is a stunning card. I love the flowers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WO W Ali you did a fantastic job on such short notice the wife will love it.......and the leaves are beautiful.......L.is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Ali, this is a real stunner :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's men for you lol!

    Stunning card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali its gorgeous! Those flowers are so pretty, I have paper flower envy :) Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, the flowers are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. people think you can whisk a card like that up in 30 minutes - they have no idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and those flowers look stunning. Will have to go and have a look at that stamp / die x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Ali....great job at short notice.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow a really super little card Ali ... well done ... love the flowers ... thank you for visiting my blog ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...