Wednesday, 8 October 2014

25th Wedding Anniversary

Hi all

Sometime ago my cousin asked me to make her a card for her husband for their 25th Wedding Anniversary, I gave my cousin her card the last time we had a get together you can see the card
here,  Her husband  knew I was making the card and asked if it wasn't late too late would I make him one as well and this is what I came up with. I think he liked, not sure she will...lol



As always, thanks for your visit, it really is much appreciated.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. What a fun card Ali, nice to have a lighter side to anniversary cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ali, a great image and fun sentiment!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ali, made me smile.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha love the sentiment. Brilliant card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything that make one laugh is good This is fun and really a good job...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card...fun sentiment....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow super little anniversary card Ali ... well done ... I am sure your cousin loved it ... and YES ... not sure if his wife will lol ... nice to see a funny one tho ! ...would love to know what she said ... happy crafting and love Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the sentiment!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali your card is fantastic it really made me smile. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really good fun card, and your colouring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...