Wednesday 7 November 2018

New Home


Hello All

The last half of this year has been really busy for new home cards, I've never made so many.
The first two are for nieces on both sides but I can now see that the red one is slightly wonky didn't look that bad in the flesh...lol
The third one was for our new neighbours who moved in the weekend, I used a new stamp by Lavinia that I picked up at the NEC.

I enjoyed the NEC this year but that might be because it didn't seem so busy but then at £16 for parking what do they expect and one of the exhibitors told me it might be going up to £20 which is really unbelievable! 
A friend  who'd never been before came along, she's only just getting in to crafting and she loved it, she was like a shaken bottle of pop...lol

Thank you all for you kind words regarding Frankie, I really appreciate it.





As always thanks for your visit x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Three lovely new home cards Ali, I used a Lavina house and fairy for one of our granddaughters when she move, wasn't sure but she liked it.

Parking at the NEC is so expensive, I've not been for about thee years as it seemed memorable for the omissions last time, but I'm told a stands can cost £7,000 so not too surprising.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your new home cards are stunning I love them all. I am so pleased you had a good time at the NEC. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Love all 3 cards Ali although the middle catches my eye more! Pleased to hear you had fun at the NEC - parking is even more at Excel in London. Very off putting. Shabneez x

Stampsnob. said...

There may be many but they are all lovely .Lucky people Never once got a house warm card in our 23 moves ...You are the best ………….Lis

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love your new Lavina stamps. Hugs Emmax

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Ali,Glad you had a great time at NEC.....What a rip off for the parking....people wont go then the stall holders wont turn up..
Beautiful set of new home cards you have made....great images...Joolsx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali … loving your super little new home cards … my sister is moving home soon so will have to get started on a card be rude not too eh ?? lol … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Herbaholic said...

Lovely cards Ali, I'm glad you enjoyed the NEC, maybe next year we may go on the same day and can meet up? Hugs - Debs xxx