Wednesday 26 September 2018

80th


Hello 

I so enjoyed making this card for one of my crafty friends, we had a little tea party at our Tuesday night class.
It's what they call an eclipse card and you can the original here, I made the insert by stamping in the corners and also decorated the envelope with the same stamp but forgot to take photos.

 I've also got another on the go for my sister in law for January....lol

Brittania and Presscut dies, Woodware stamps coloured with Promarkers.


Update on BIL is no significant change, we visited on Saturday and it was heartbreaking!



As always thanks for your visit, I really do appreciate it x

10 comments:

brenda said...

How very pretty and elegant Ali, I enjoy making this style using square dies but never occurred to me to try it with different shapes.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning 80th birthday card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

WOW this is stunning Ali :-)


Prayers for your BIL xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Sorry to hear about your BIL, hugs
Wendy x

Shabneez said...

A beautiful floral creation Ali. Your brother in law is in my prayers. Shabneez x

Herbaholic said...

This is gorgeous Ali, beautiful colouring xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Ali, love the design and beautiful stamped flowers.
Sending you hugs x

Stampsnob. said...

So pretty , I got a pretty card for my b day a nd I didn't like the 80 on it couldn't believe it was for me ………….Lis

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali … just love our beautiful little 80th card and I am sure the recipient will love it too … sorry to hear the sad news about your brother-in-law hope he is on the mend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, nice to see the eclipse design in a different way. Sorry your BIL still not too good. Hugs Emmax