Wednesday 12 September 2018

25th Anniversary

Hello All

So here is my second card with virtually the same dies as the wedding card, I chose to use a picture from their wedding day. The large pinkish flower is handmade.

For some reason I didn't take a picture of the inside which I made to match the outside minus the white inner but gosh did I have trouble cutting out the  mirror card with no marks. 
I must have used at least 4 pieces of mirror card before getting a clean piece.

 My husband's brother is in a critical condition at the moment with sepsis, it's not looking good, they have him under heavy sedation.




As always thanks for your visit x

8 comments:

Alison59 said...

What a stunning card Ali :-)

Prayers for your BIL xx

brenda said...

Another lovely card Ali, so nice to receive personalised cards.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card I love the design and the great way you have used the photo. I do wish your husband's brother all the best it must be a very worrying time for you all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Stampsnob. said...

No matter how many time you cut it ;it is gorgeous That must have been a gorgeous wedding......Lis

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and design. I keep a soft microfibre cloth for polishing my mirror card, takes off most marks unless they are dents. Emmax

EmmaT said...

Sorry to hear about your BIL, sending lots of positive thoughts. Emmax

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali … what a super card and so personal … well done … I do hope your husbands brother is on the mend … my nephew had sepsis a while back and he was very lucky to have come through it so I hope your brother-in-law does too … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Herbaholic said...

What a lovely card, sorry to hear about your brother in law :( I hope he will pull through, sending love and hugs to you all xxx