Wednesday 8 August 2018

Hello

Hope everyone is well and still enjoying the weather?

We had a lovely weekend down in Exmouth Devon, visiting relatives. The journey down was awful though, it took us over 4 hours on the M5. Journey back home was much quicker I'm glad to say.

My little card today is for another crafty friend, using distress inks and inkylicious stamps.
The wording was stamped with versamark and then I went over it with mica powder.




As always thanks for visiting, really appreciate it x

6 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

Wow super little birthday card Ali … and I know your crafty friend will love it … that little fairy is so cute … yes I love the weather but its a bit cooler here today and quite a welcome relief … not moaning lol … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

EmmaT said...

Enchanting creation, just beautiful. I never had much luck using mica powders with stamps, love how you've done it - it inspires me to try again. Glad you had a lovely time in Exmouth, beautiful area. Emmax

brenda said...

A beautifully dreamy creation Ali, always love a Fairy.

B x

Shabneez said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend even with the extended travel. Love your creation and the background in particular. Shabneez x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali I have already commented on your lovely little card but didn't want to visit and run … thank you for visiting me too … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Stampsnob. said...

You have been busy while I had company ( I guess that is how I got so behind .
Make room in the garden for the fairies...…...Lis