Wednesday 4 July 2018

Brushos and Dies

Hello All

I'm still loving this weather, we are really being spoilt...lol and I'm really enjoying the footie!

I'm having a change of tack with my blogging, I normally make my cards but don't blog them until I decide who is going to receive them but I've decided from now on I'll post as I make them. However these have been made a month or two ago.

I wanted to use some of the dies I have, so I thought I'd have a play with brushos to create some backgrounds, I'm pleased how they turned out.





As always thanks for your visit!

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are stunning the colours and the dies are beautiful. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

These are all lovely with the Brushop background Ali. Like you the footie and weather are taking much of my trie, it was a scrape with less than friendly opponents last night but the right result.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

You always inspire me to use brusho I would never think to get them out if it weren't for your lovely cards .Thank you ……...Lis

Alison59 said...

Your playing has turned out beautiful. Gorgeous cards :-)

Wendy said...

These are gorgeous, love your brusho backgrounds... I have just started to play with Brushos, sharing a card on my blog today.
Wendy xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love the colours on the second one. You never get two the same with brusho's do you which is both fun and annoying if you make one you really like! Glad you are enjoying the weather. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Really like how you've achieved 3 different looks with the brushos Ali. Pleased to hear the weather and football are agreeing with you! Shabneez x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Ali … what a lovely selection of cards … I don't have any brushos but have just invested in some pixie powders think they may be similar … your colours are really lovely … have a great weekend … yes I am loving the weather but NOT the footie … hubby is in the other room watching and I think we must be winning coz I keep hearing him shouting (happy shouting lol )happy crafting and love sandy xx