Wednesday 20 June 2018

Baby Ivy

Hello All

Hello

Hope everyone is well?

A month or so ago something popped up on my Facebook page about a Greek Kitchen that opens up in someones back garden in Walsall for just 2 months of the year, so being curious I had a look and it's really amazing, four of us went last night and had an amazing meal it was so authentic and for charity, I even put my white jeans on so I felt like I was on holiday...lol
Here's the link!


My Niece had a baby back in March and this has been work in progress for a while, I didn't know where to get the sparkly diamonds from, in the end I got them from the Range in the wedding section with the help of a Facebook group.

The papers match the card I made for her, I just hope she likes it, she has had to wait long 
enough for it...lol



Thank you so much visiting, I really do appreciate it!



9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning creation. It is stunning. It is definitely worth the wait. The meal sounds interesting. Enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW this is amazing; well done and congratulations to all :-)

brenda said...

A lovely creation for your Niece Ali and the Greek evening sounds wonderful, no food in the Med is quite like or as good as Greek.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

I hope she feels it was well worth the wait it is brilliant ……….Lis

EmmaT said...

Beautiful keepsake, it will be cherished. The meal sounds wonderful too. Emmax

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh Ali how cute I really love little Ivy's box and I am sure Mummy loved it too … you are very lucky to have found the sparkly diamonds even if they are from the wedding section … very clever shopping … hope you have had lots of lovely cuddles with baby Ivy … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful gift Ali - I'm sure Ivy will treasure it. Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Hi Ali, thanks for your message/comment, no i haven't sussed the emails yet, although to be fair haven't done much to look into it was hoping they would just sort themselves out! haha Hope you are enjoying the sunshine, we have been decorating today - paint drying super fast. Hugs Emmax

EmmaT said...

Hi Ali, Brilliant thank you so much for the help re the emails. Blogland is full of lots of friendly helpful people. Hugs Emmax