Wednesday 28 February 2018

JND Media Plates

Hello

I had a busy day on Saturday, we had my nieces baby shower which was lovely and she received some beautiful gifts and then on Saturday evening I went to see Mama Mia at the theater with a some work colleagues. 
I wasn't sure I would enjoy it as never seen one at the theater before but it was fantastic I so enjoyed it.

So on to my little card, which was for a crafty friend.
 I've not long had JND media plates, so I've been having a play, love the backgrounds that can be created this was my first attempt.

I made a few fairy ones but have a terrible feeling that I forgot to take any photos and I really liked them...lol


Frankie is doing fine, although a bit naughty, she has just been spayed, thanks for asking Alison.



Thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

brenda said...

Love everything about this one Ali, colours, design, all of it.

Pleased Frankie is doing OK.

B x

Alison59 said...

This is beautiful :-)

Glad Frankie has settled down >^-^<

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a stunning card I love the background you have made with the media plates. I must admit that I haven't used mine enough. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Loving the background you created - I loved Mama Mia! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful work, so delicate. Glad to hear Frankie is doing well, will be no stopping her now spayed. Emmax

Stampsnob. said...

Lovely and thanks for putting me on the Gelli pad background . Perhaps after Spring Festival I can send you a photo of the fairy one.......... .Lis