Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Last Christmas Card 2016

Hi ya

This is my last Christmas card for 2016.

It was hand delivered it to a lovely lady in Florida, I had the pleasure of meeting Lis who I've been exchanging cards and emails with for a quite a few years now. 

Lis and her husband Don were also very kind as to offer us a bed for 2 or 3 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

I will share some photos as soon as we are home.

Hope you liked the card Lis?




As always thanks for your visit and Happy New Year to you all!

Photobucket

Ali's signature

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and stylish indeed Ali.

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love it and I love that you both came. Such a treat . The flowers are holding up lovely What a great end to our year Thank you ................
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ali, enjoy your break, look forward to the photos when you get back :) Hugs - Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card :-)
    Happy 2017 x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx