Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Birds and Blooms and a moan!


Hi All

Today's cards are using HFC stamps and dies from birds and blooms, one sheet of 12 x 12 paper, that I stamped with a stamp script, some word stamps and my trustee distress inks.  
The last two I used a spellbinder and tonic dies.

I really like HFC stamps and dies but I have one gripe with them and that is that the dies don't match the stamps and it really annoys me. There is a stamp in the stamp set that I don't have the die for and dies that I don't have the stamps for, what is that all about. 
It's really making me think hard before I purchase any more of them.

Sorry moan over here's my cards.






As always thanks for your visit.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set of cards :-)
    I would never have guessed that the stamps and dies didn't match x

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want apologise that I only just realised from looking at your sidebar that you lost Alfa and am so very sorry as I know how hard it is losing our beloved pets. It looks like it was when we were away and I never caught up properly.

    On a brighter note your card today is lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali your cards are all stunning they are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous cards Ali, love the sweet birds.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Ali...love the sweet birds....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...