Wednesday 27 January 2016

Thank you

Hello there

I hope you are all well, I'm not looking forward to the rain they said we are going to get, feel really sorry for the people it will effect.


While we were away in Canada for Christmas, my husbands son got engaged to a French Canadian girl.
It was the first time meeting his in laws and they were very good to him and us. So my husband suggested I make some thank you cards (as if I wouldn't have) and kept asking if I'd done them.  So the deal was I make the cards and he write in French inside but has he done yet...................NO!

So here they are....still waiting to be sent!





Photobucket

11 comments:

brenda said...

That rain has just started here Ali and it's soooo dark outside.

Three very pretty card, love the elegant of them and such a nice idea to do one in French.

B x

Wendy said...

Beautiful thank you cards Ali.
Wendy xx

Alison59 said...

What lovely cards :-) Tres Bien xx

Stampsnob. said...

Get him busy you are allowed to nag to get this done in short order The cards are so pretty ..........Lis

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning cards Ali....pretty 1st one....Joolsx

Alizabethy said...

well, you've done your bit - lovely cards!

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super cards Ali ... well done ... congrats on the engagement ... and YES keep nagging your hubby coz you cant post them without the insert lol ... hope you have had a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx ps ... thank you so much for visiting my blog xx

Angela said...

Very beautiful cards and I love the zentangle one x

Scrapthology said...

A lovely gesture and beautiful cards.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Ali...thought I left you a comment on on beautiful set of cards....better late then never!!!....Joolsx