Wednesday 4 February 2015

Birthday Wishes

Hello peeps

I hope the weather hasn't been too bad to you all, we've been quite lucky had lots of flurries but not really settled enough to cause any problems.

I have several birthday's coming up in Feb and March so I'm busy making cards but not sure who is getting what at the moment. Today's card consists of Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25, a fairly new die, so this is it's first outing and the stamp is a Simply Besotted stamp called Happy Everything.


As always thanks for your visit it is very much appreciated.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Ali, pretty image.
Wendy x

Alison59 said...

So elegant; the stamp is beautiful :-)

Stampsnob. said...

Brought back memories My grandmothers house was filled with doilies that she embroidered the center and crochet the edges as beautiful as this card.......Lis

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and wonderful framing.
Sue xx

brenda said...

The pretty flower image looks really elegant in the Spellbinder frame Ali.

Snow still hanging about here, oh for Spring !

B x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Cherie said...

That is really pretty. I am waiting for my 'Tattered Lace' dies to arrive. I can't wait to add to my box of cards.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, I love how you've framed it.
Lainie xx

Dips said...

Hi Ali, love how you've showcased that beautiful die without gilding the lily (so to speak)! I'm back hopping this weekend, after quite a long break.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card...pretty image and love the frame....Joolsx

Alizabethy said...

Very elegant card - suitable for all sorts of people

Anonymous said...

really like this card, the patterned die is lovely

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

It looks like a gorgeous vintage card. Lovely!

Lizzies said...

Stunning card, love those spellbinder dies. Just hopping by. Lizzie xx

Heike said...

A beautiful card. I really like die-cut work.
Heike xx

Angela said...

Gorgeous, I love the die cut and the flower looks perfect in the centre of it