Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Distress Inks

Having another play with my distress inks and the free stamp from Craft Stamper Mag. Not really sure it works, the tag was much bigger than expected when I came to fill it up. I always worry that I'm putting too much stuff on, perhaps I need to be a biHaving another play with my distress inks and the free stamp from Craft Stamper Mag. Not really sure it works, the tag was much bigger than expected when I came to fill it up. I always worry that I'm putting too much on, perhaps I need to be a bit more adventurous!


Thanks for passing.

Ali x
Ali's signature

19 comments:

  1. Ali just love your tags they are so colourful. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. Really great projects.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very pretty, love these. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects, do like to see nice tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tags hun, i have this stamp very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super little tags love the colours too ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have used the stamp and the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have done it really good, better than i can, I still have to get to grips with distress inks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are really impressive - really stand out-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tags they are great Not used my stamp yet
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya, I think these are lovely. Great images really pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, I must have a play with my stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these tags, not used my stamp yet I must remember to get it out and have a play.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely lovely I just can't get the hang of distressing with inks but you have done it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Ali, love them! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx