Friday 2 September 2011

Hi again

I'm back to upload my cards but as I am using my phone and not a camera I don't think the image is very good. Anyway been playing with the few distress Inks I have and this is the result. There is also a couple of other cards,The lady in the hat was coloured with promarkers and I was very pleased with the result but you can't see the resuts. The other card I would like some opinion as to whether it needs something adding, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



Well that's it for now but thanks for passing and any comments are most welcome.
See ya!

Ali x

14 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my goodness Ali, youve been a very busy bee. These are a beautiful selection of cards. Lee xx

MissyG said...

Lovely cards - love the shiny aperture around that gorgeous LOTV image.
Linda

Kelly said...

Fab cards. Love the distress inks you made x

Fiona Keel said...

Ali, you've made so many beautiful cards, each so different, but all great. I do love the resist technique on your butterfly card and the stamped image od the boy and girl on the swing is delightful! i've become a follower today, happy crafting, FI xx (leapblogging from DC)

Becky said...

Gorgeous selection of cards.

Becky x

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous set of cards. Really lovely. Love your blog, its just gorjuss xxx

sue said...

beautiful collection of cards. sue xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, love the butterfly - is that done with resist & distress inks? Very pretty x

Viv said...

Lovely cards , well done :O) Viv xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful selection of cards.
Wendy xx

Alex said...

These are lovely :) x

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous Ali, you dont need to add anything :-) Elaine-xxx-

jacqui said...

love your cards great blog

Alizabethy said...

I really like the card you made with the Craft Stamper leaf.