Thursday, 11 August 2011

40th Birthday cards

Hi
 The cards and Bella Umbrella  have been made for a while but I couldn't load them till I had given them to the ladies concerned. The inspiration for the cards came from a card I saw on the docrafts site and was made by the lovely craftyshel. Really enjoyed making the cards as the stamp has become one of my fav's. I had to work very hard to get these done so all my craft stuff could be packed away for moving house and I am just in the process of getting my new craft area sorted.






Take care
Ali xx


14 comments:

  1. All Smashing cards,
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards,love the umbrella it is gorgous sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and gift Ali. I have no idea why you cant leave comments though. Lee DC KitchenGoddess)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and gift.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards - and such a fitting image for the occasion!!
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fanta

    Tracy xxstic

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fantstic.

    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards and umbrella box x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards. Gorjuss Blog. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab cards and gifts you have been busy and I am very envious of your craft room lol
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All such pretty cads :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and taking time to comment it is much appreciated.
Ali xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...